Pore Purifying Clay Mask is an intensive facial mask that gives skin a deep clean and leaves skin feeling smoother, more hydrated and purified, ridding it of impurities and excess sebum.
Suitable for both dry and oily skin types.
Apply a generous amount to a clean face after washing, avoiding the eye area. Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove with warm water. Pat skin dry. The use of cotton pads for removal is recommended to avoid staining as Black Mask contains Freshwater Silt and Iron Oxides. Use twice weekly or more often if skin is oily.
- Freshwater Silt. Derived from freshwater lakes in Eastern Europe. Helps to deeply cleanse the skin.
- Salicylic Acid. Deeply cleans pores. Time-released microspheres provide mild exfoliation.
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. Natural oil has soothing properties.
- Larch Arabinogalactan (Galactoarabinan). Comes from the wood of the larch tree to mildly exfoliate the skin.
- Sage Extract. Provides powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Cucumber Extract, Oat Kernel Extract & Bisabolol. Provide skin-soothing benefits.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silt, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Lauryl Lactate, Galactoarabinan, Jojoba Esters, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Esters, Steareth-20, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Squalane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-10, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Fragrance (Parfum).