Specially designed to cleanse and exfoliate oily skin
- Uses Lactic and Salicylic Acids to exfoliate and clarify skin, removing excess oil and other impurities to give a more matte complexion
- Cleans pores and removes dead surface skin cells
- Leaves skin feeling vibrant and clean
Purifying Cleansing Gel is a highly concentrated facial cleanser targeting dead skin cells and blocked pores, leaving you with clearer, cleaner skin.
Suitable for oily skin types. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Can be used once or twice daily. Wet face and neck with tepid water. Dispense a pearl-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands. Using fingertips, massage onto face and neck using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Contains acids, which may make the skin more sensitive to the sun. We recommend the use of Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 or Intellishade® Matte for UV protection.
- Salicylic Acid. Oil-soluble Beta-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead surface cells.
- Lactic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates and hydrates dull, flaking skin.
- Sucrose Laurate. A naturally-derived surfactant that cleanses the skin without stripping it of moisture.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Sucrose Laurate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum).